Tuesday 6 January 2009

New year treats

I am at the point where my head is whorling, I really had quite a good break for the past few weeks, and its taking a little bit of an adjustment to get used to being back in the full swing of work ;-) but its nice though, and I am desperate to do some dyeing, lol.

Added to that, I have made a few new years resolutions, most I am not going to share, but one I will, I am giving up Alcohol for a whole month, and actually this is my third day. My reasoning behind it is that I get to 5.30, and can't wait for a gin and tonic, that's not really good is it?

Not only that but I have exzma around my eyes, and I look rough as a badgers arse, so no more Alcohol for me, give my blessed liver a break, next week I will introduce some exercise, and also cut out the crap food, but that's not so hard for me, just need to get used to fizzy water instead, lol.


So, the fore-mentioned new years treats?

If you haven't seen this yet, have a look, its a preview of the new knitting magazine the Knitter  it looks really nice, I am even going to go and grab a copy from the coop tomorrow morning because its on sale then!!!

And Amanda and I have been plotting a new club, its called the Unicorn club, and its very cryptic and challenging to be part of, but that's all we are going to tell you for now, I will post more information on here as soon as we get it sorted.

xx



1 comment:

  1. Hi
    Happy 2009 the new shop looks great.
    Ezcema around eyes? Have you tried taking make up off with olive oil?
    Great for sensitive skin and oils are great for ezcema...good luck with the no alcohol thing.
    I live with french man so I know all about trying to resist the 6pm aperitif!!

    ReplyDelete